Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

TWO JY THREE



Hello guys! I'm glad to convey this good news to everyone that my twinnie, Prisong and I are finally running a blog together, namely Two Jy Three

Much surprise huh? The idea of creating this blog actually popped out last Friday night when she had a sleepover at my place. We spent most of our night reading some of the amazing blogs and then we're both inspired to set up a proper blog.

It was fun and exciting to be able to collaborate with my best friend and it's totally a whole new experience. I think we work perfectly in a pair. I'm also proud to say that we discussed and did every single thing by ourselves even the smallest details. I really hope our readers appreciate the effort we put in.

I would say this blog is going to be different from the usual way we present our blog in terms of photography, designs, topics and etc. Fret not, I will be still running this blog to share more of my personal ramblings and daily finds.

We always welcome you to drop a visit at our blog anytime, any day. If you're keen to leave us a comment or suggestion, it would made our day!

To know more about us, visit
Two Jy Three

 pronounce as : two jay three

new blog post will be updated at 5 p.m. today.

 See you three!



Note : Google Reader is shutting down tomorrow which means the blogs you follow on blogger will no longer exist in your blog list. Here's a rescue to your problem, import all your blog reads from Google Reader to Bloglovin'. Follow me and Two Jy Three to stay connect with me.


**love**
Jo
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! If you have any questions, you can always email me at joeannstands@outlook.com