Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

JULY


hashtag my one and only brown flats.
pictures by Me.

Whether you realize or not, we're stepping into a brand new month! welcoming my favourite month of the year, July!! 
Can't believe that I'm crossing over to seventeen soon in another 21 days. Speaking of my birthday, my lovely girls just happened to ask me about my wishlist for this year! 
It's actually quite a good idea cause they can buy something I need which in a case I can appreciate the present rather than abandon it at the corner for the rest of the life.

Life hasn't been all that wondrous and blood tingling but hopefully July will be quite an event for all of us! 


**love**
Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! If you have any questions, you can always email me at joeannstands@outlook.com