Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

RHYTHM OF THE FALLING RAIN

It's been raining kittens and puppies these few days! The perfect weather to cuddle in bed, I couldn't love this anymore, I just want to sleep in all days and nights. Hibernation mode : ON. I guess it's finally a break from the hot and dreary weather. I mean I do love sunny days but just not too stuffy which kills me inside out. Hopefully it continues to rain for the next few days.


But please not the heavy rain with scary flash of lightnings and deafening storm. NO NO this is just too intidimating.
 I can somehow picture the sky would falls down and wonder who on earth can survive this apocalypse. 
I couldn't help but my imagination runs wild.




Let's welcome the arrival of Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Enjoy and relax yourself for the rest of the week.


Jo, x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! If you have any questions, you can always email me at joeannstands@outlook.com